We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy describes what personal information we collect from you (and how we use it) via the Shopcinity website located at www.shopcinity.com (referred to as “the Website”) and the Shopcinity iPhone App (referred to as “the Apps”) (the Website and the App are together referred to as “the Services”).
Please read this policy carefully before you start to use any of the Services. By using any of the Services, you are indicating that you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use any the Services.
2. WHO ARE WE?
The Services are operated by Shopcinity Ltd (referred to as “we” or “us”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09641081 and have our registered office at Level 3, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
For the purposes of data protection law, Shopcinity Ltd may be referred to as the “data controller”.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and use the following personal information from you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registration, uploading any content or material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Services.
- Details of your visits and use of the Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
4. IP ADDRESSES AND OTHER INFORMATION IDENTIFYING YOUR DEVICE
We may collect information about your device, including where available your IP address and/or your iPhone’s “UDID”, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on you device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Important cookies for our services. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into our Services.
- Analysis and performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Services when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our Services work, for example, by ensuring users are able to find what they are looking for easily and efficiently.
- Functionality related cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Services. This enables us to identify you in order to present content personalised to your settings.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your device that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Service.
6. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Services are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
Where we have your consent, we may also permit selected third parties to use your personal information to provide you with information about products and/or services which may be of interest to you.
We do not disclose information that can identify an individual to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate anonymous information about our users.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our or our users’ rights, property, or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such use either by checking certain boxes on any forms or profile pages made available on our Services or by contacting us at Level 3, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from other third party websites and services not controlled by us (such as social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter). Please note that these websites and services may have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these third party websites and/or services. Please check their privacy policies before you submit any personal information to them.
You also have the right to access personal information held about you. You can exercise this right of access by contacting us at: Level 3, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
9. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may revise this policy at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may have made. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the updated policy.
10. GOT QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms were last updated on 29th September 2016.